I ate at a restaurant and now I am sick, who should I call?

You should first call your doctor or primary care provider if you suspect you have become ill from eating at a public establishment. 

To file a complaint against a restaurant or food establishment that is licensed in Clear Creek County, please contact:

The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Local Assistance Program 
(303) 692-3645 *press 1 at the menu

You can also visit out Environmental Health webpage by clicking here.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out if my child is up-to-date on their vaccinations?
2. What does the Public Health Department charge for a child immunization shot?
3. Which vaccinations do you offer for adults and at what cost?
4. I am pregnant or think I may be pregnant, what kind of assistance can I get locally right now and when the baby comes?
5. I don’t have a doctor and I don’t have health insurance. Where can I go for medical care?
6. I have a new baby and I need information about health, nutrition and the proper development of my child. Where can I get help?
7. I ate at a restaurant and now I am sick, who should I call?
8. I suspect that I (or my neighbor) has bed bugs - what can I do?
9. I think I might have a sexually transmitted infection (STI), where can I be tested?
10. How do I find mental health resources for myself or someone I know?