Clerk & Recorder
Our office will be open again to the public on June 1st. Please see the attached link for more information:
The Office of the Clerk and Recorder is responsible for conducting primary, general, and special elections held in the county; voter registration; recording and processing public documents; issuing and recording marriage licenses; and titling and registering of motor vehicles.
Motor Vehicle Information
Why not "Skip the Trip!" There are over 34 online services, from renewing your registration to changing your address, and more. Visit the Colorado Department of Revenue website.
- Motor vehicle Late Fees (PDF)
- All NEW motor vehicle transactions require ID, proof of insurance and proof of residency in the county
- Credit/debit cards now accepted with a service fee of 2.25% (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
***Clear Creek County is only taking Marriage License applications for county residents at this time.
- Marriage license information (PDF)
- Marriage License Application
- Civil Union information (PDF)
- Clear Creek County Clerk and Recorder fees (PDF)
Sample Ballot (you may not be eligible to vote on all questions)
Register to Vote or Verify/Make Changes to your Voter Registration: www.govotecolorado.gov
- 2020 Presidential Primary Results (PDF)
- 2019 Coordinated Election Results (PDF)
- 2018 General Election Results
- 2018 Primary Election Results
- Voter Registration Form (PDF)
UOCAVA Voting Information